William Suarez II Gomez
Division: Peace Studies & International Development
Nationality: Puerto Rico
Research interests: Agriculture, Food Supply Chain, Cabotage Laws and Human Rights for the Adequate Food
PhD title: The effects of the US Cabotage Act in the agribusiness supply chain in Puerto Rico and the impacts of the social right to adequate food of the population.
Dr David Potts and Dr Hossein Jalilian
- October 2001 to 2007 - Researcher and Editor of comments from Colegio de Agrónomos de Puerto Rico, at different Laws Projects in environmental and agricultural manners to the Congress of Puerto Rico.
- February 2003 to 2005 - Co-Editor and Co-Author at the Management of Animal Manure and Waste System Soft Law. Environmental Quality Bureau of Puerto Rico (JCA), San Juan.
- April 2003 - Editor at the Professional Magazine, Colegio de Agrónomos de Puerto Rico (AGRONATURA)
- December 2002 - Editor of the E-Publishing at the First Farm Congress of Puerto Rico. Colegio de Agrónomos de Puerto Rico, San Juan.
- July 2001- Co - Author and Co-Editor at the Veterinary Physiology Laboratory Manual for bachelor students. University of Puerto Rico- Mayagüez Campus Agriculture Science Faculty, Animal Science Department
- 2008 to May 2012: Private school headmaster, San Juan PR.
- December 2007 to April 2008 - Project Manager Colegio de Agrónomos rebuilding, San Juan PR.
- August 2001 to 2008 – Executive Director’s of the Agricultural Scientist Board of Puerto Rico
- January 2004 - Member of Puerto Rican Delegation on Agricultural Manners at the First Round of FTA Dominican Republic- United States