Research interests: Revolves around consumer preferences. Based on my Finance background, I am presently looking at how databases that are usually adopted for Business research purposes could be adopted for pure traditional Economic study.
Understanding Consumer’s Preferences: Estimating Demand Function Utilising UK Companies’ Data
Dr Karen Jackson and Dr Mark Baimbridge
- Principles and Applications of Economics (Microeconomics)
- Data Analysis for Economists
- Mathematics for Economists
- Evaluation of Weak Form of Efficiency in Some African Stock Markets,
- Correlation of Employee satisfaction and Customer satisfaction: Case study of Lloyds TSB UK.
- Working Capital Management and Profitability – Case of UK Retail and Manufacturing Firms.
Founder and Co-ordinator of ZOE Research and Training. It is a private outfit that specialises in training, consulting and aiding private studies in Business field for individual and organisations