The ideal technology for desktop video conferencing with a wide range of facilities including video, audio, text chat, document collaboration and more. Can be used on computers, laptops, ipads, iphones and other tablets and smart phones.
- First you need to set up Cisco WebEx Account. To Create a free WebEx account, click here to do so.
Scheduling a WebEx meeting
To schedule a WebEx meeting, follow these steps:
- Login into WebEx by entering your WebEx username and password.
- Click the Meeting Center tab.
- Under Host a Meeting, click Schedule a Meeting.
- Enter a Meeting topic and Password (entering a passowrd or topic is optional)
- Set the meeting Date, Time, Duration, and Attendees.
- Click Schedule Meeting.
Click here for access to supporting materials
Join WebEx meetings
- If you want to attend a meeting, input your meeting number