The University of Bradford, School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences is pleased to offer two scholarships for the MSc/PGDip Foundation Pharmacy Practice (multi-sector) Scholarship programme. The scholarship will be £1000 applied as a fee discount in the first year and second year of the programme for students commencing studies in September 2023 and January 2024.
It is open to applications from pharmacists assessed as home, UK students, registered with the GPhC and working as a pharmacist in a patient facing capacity in the UK in Community Pharmacy or Primary Care.
Scholarship applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Working in England in a patient facing role in Community Pharmacy or Primary Care
- Commitment to pharmacy practice
- Commitment to learning and developing
- The extent to which their individual goals match the objectives of the programme and their organisation
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship award is £1,000 by means of a fee reduction.
How to apply
Please apply online for the MSc/PGDip Foundation Pharmacy Practice (multi-sector)
programme and then fill in the scholarship application form, here
Further information about this scholarship
For September applicants, the closing date is the 30 August 2023. For January applicants, the closing date is: 13 December 2023.