MSc/PG Dip Clinical Pharmacy (Community) Scholarship
No longer applicable
This scholarship is no longer available due to the deadline date passing or it was for a previous academic year.
The scholarship may be available in future academic years, but please note this may not always be the case.
This page remains online for information purposes only.
The University of Bradford, School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences is pleased to offer one scholarship for the MSc/PGDip Clinical Pharmacy (Community) programme.
Applications are open to pharmacists assessed as home, UK students, registered with the GPhC and working as a pharmacist in a patient-facing capacity in the UK.
Scholarship applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Commitment to pharmacy practice
- Commitment to learning and developing
- The extent to which their individual goals match the objectives of the programme and their organisation
The Clinical Pharmacy (Community) programme is a part-time distance learning programme which will equip pharmacists practicing in community pharmacy or primary care, with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to deliver safe and effective patient-centred care in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team. It is designed to meet the needs of the modern National Health Service and aligns with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) Foundation Pharmacy Framework (FPF) to support your professional development.
Key features of the programme include:
- Learning outcomes relevant to the modern NHS
- Optional pathways to address a range of service needs including independent prescribing
- Alignment with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) Foundation Pharmacy Framework (FPF) to support your professional development
- Opportunities for inter-professional learning and cross-sector working
- Well utilised small amount of contact time to support learning networks
- Opportunities to further develop communication, leadership and management skills
The scholarship is awarded to the students who submit the best statements on the application form as judged by the panel.
The panel decision is final.
- Northern Ireland
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship is £1400 applied as a fee discount in year 1 of the programme, and £1400 in year 2 of the programme, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and return it to the address at the end of the application form, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org