Tanzania Excellence Scholarships
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2013/14
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
1 scholarship available
Application deadline: 7 June 2013
About the scholarship
The University of Bradford is delighted to announce a generous new package of competitive and performance-based scholarships for self-funding students from Tanzania.
The half-fee excellence scholarship will be awarded to students who can demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
- Academic qualifications.
- Understanding of the course and motivation to study at the University of Bradford.
- Extra-curricular activities or work experience
To be eligible for an award you must meet the following criteria:
- You are fully self-funding and not in receipt of any other scholarships.
- You are assessed as an overseas-fee paying student.
- You have firmly accepted an offer to study a degree program at the University of Bradford.
- You will commence your studies in September 2013.
- Tanzania, United Republic of
Payment amount & frequency
Scholarships will be awarded in the form of a tuition-fee discount.
How to apply
All the eligible applicants who have firmly accepted an offer to study a degree programme at the University will be automatically considered for the award – no separate scholarship application is necessary.
What happens next?
You must have submitted an application to study at the University of Bradford by 7 June 2013, and you must accept your offer by 5 July to be considered. Awards will be announced by 19 July.
All shortlisted candidates will be notified by email. Decisions on scholarships will be made by the scholarship panel based on the above, and their decision will be final.
If you are holding a conditional offer to study at the University and are awaiting academic results that will be issued after the scholarship deadlines, you will still be considered for an award and any offer of a scholarship will be made conditional on your pending results.
Closing date: 7 June 2013.