Faculty of Management and Law PhD Scholarships
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2017/18
Postgraduate taught: not available
Postgraduate research: available
About the scholarship
This scholarship is no longer available.
- Candidates should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK honours degree and a Master's degree with a minimum average of 60% and the dissertation score above 65%, or equivalent
- Candidates whose first language is not English must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- IELTS: Scores of at least 6.5 or more in each section and an overall score of 7.
- TOEFL Internet based: an overall score of 100 with the following minimum scores of Listening 21, Reading 21, Speaking 23, Writing 22.
- Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants who choose to study full-time at University of Bradford Faculty of Management and Law (Note: International students need to pay the balance of international fee).
- Full-time PhD programmes at the School of Management
- Full-time PhD programmes at the School of Law
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Payment amount & frequency
£4,195 (equivalent to Home/EU tuition fee), maximum scholarship available £12,585. Non-EU students will need to pay the balance of the international fee.
Award periods: tenable for a maximum of three years subject to satisfactory progress
How to apply
Applications are now closed.