School of Management MSc Scholarship
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2018/19
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
About the scholarship
Available to self-funding students who have achieved a first-class honours (or equivalent) in their undergraduate studies, and who are looking to study an MSc course in the School of Management, for programmes based in Bradford.
Scholarship offers will normally be made during the offer process based on your application for the programme.
- Applied Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- European and International Business Management MSc
- Finance and Investment MSc
- Finance Accounting and Management MSc
- Financial Management MSc
- Human Resource Management (CIPD Accreditation) MSc
- International Business and Management MSc
- International Strategic Marketing MSc
- Logistics, Data Analytics and Supply Chain Management
- Management MSc
- Marketing and Management MSc
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
Payment amount & frequency
A one off contribution of £3,000 towards tuition fees.
The MSc European and International Business Management is a tripartite programme, and therefore the scholarship is £1,500.
How to apply
You do not need to make a separate application for the scholarship, you will be automatically considered for this award. Early applications are recommended as these scholarships are assessed and awarded throughout the year and subject to availability.