GREAT Scholarships 2022
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2022/23
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
3 scholarships available
About the scholarship
We are offering this prestigious scholarship award in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain campaign. We want to encourage the best and brightest postgraduate master's students from Kenya, Sri Lanka and Turkey to study at the University Of Bradford. You can apply for this award if you want to study a course with us that starts in September 2022 onwards.
We will consider each application on its merits, but can only consider applications made through the process below.
- Applicants must be a national of Kenya, Sri Lanka or Turkey domiciled in their respective country.
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- Applicants must be assessed as an overseas fee paying student.
- Applicants must be self-funded, students funded by sponsors are not eligible for this award.
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2022
- These scholarships will be awarded to students with the highest overall entry qualifications who are able to demonstrate in their applications how you aspire to use the knowledge from your chosen programme of study in your future career.
- This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for this award.
Full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programmes.
- Sri Lanka
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship is worth £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
This scholarship will only be offered for the First Year of your course.
You are not entitled to any other scholarships or discounts e.g. Alumni discount as a condition of this award.
How to apply
Applications for the University of Bradford GREAT Scholarships 2022 will open in November 2021. Candidates must apply for a Master’s course at the University of Bradford and have been offered a place before they can apply for the scholarship.
Please apply using the appropriate application form below:
Find out more
Deadline for application submission is: 31 May 2022.