GREAT Scholarships for justice and law
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2022/23
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
1 scholarship available
About the scholarship
The GREAT Scholarships for justice and law is a new time-limited programme from the Study UK campaign and the Ministry of Justice.
The GREAT Scholarships for justice and law are jointly funded by the University of Bradford with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
We are offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programmes to students from China, who will enrol into UK higher education institutions in the 2022-23 academic year.
- Applicants must be a national of China, domiciled in China
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- Applicants must be assessed as an overseas fee paying student.
- Applicants must be self-funded, students funded by sponsors are not eligible for this award.
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2022
- These scholarships will be awarded to students with the highest overall entry qualifications who are able to demonstrate in their applications how they aspire to use the knowledge from their chosen programme of study in their future career.
- This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for this award
Law (all full time courses, excludes distance learning)
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship is worth £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
This scholarship will only be offered for the First Year of the course.
Scolarship winners are not entitled to any other scholarships or discounts e.g. Alumni discount as a condition of this award.
How to apply
Applications for the University of Bradford GREAT Scholarships 2022 will open in November 2021. Candidates must apply for a Master’s course at the University of Bradford and have been offered a place before they can apply for the scholarship.
Find out more
Deadline for application submission is: 21 June 2022.