GREAT Scholarship 2020 - China
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2020/21
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
1 scholarship available
Application deadline: 31 May 2020
About the scholarship
We are offering this prestigious scholarship award in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain campaign. We want to encourage the best and brightest postgraduate master's students from China to study at the University Of Bradford. You can apply for this award if you want to study a course with us that starts in September 2020 onwards.
We will consider each application on its merits, but can only consider applications made through the process below.
- Applicants must be a Chinese national, domiciled in China
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- Applicants must be assessed as an overseas fee paying student.
- Applicants must be self-funded, students funded by sponsors are not eligible for this award.
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2020
- These scholarships will be awarded to students with the highest overall entry qualifications who are able to demonstrate in their applications how you aspire to use the knowledge from your chosen programme of study in your future career.
- This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for this award.
Full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programmes.
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship is worth £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
This scholarship will only be offered for the First Year of your course.
You are not entitled to any other scholarships or discounts e.g. Alumni discount as a condition of this award.
How to apply
Applications for the University of Bradford GREAT Scholarships 2020 will open in November 2019. Candidates must apply for a Master’s course at the University of Bradford and have been offered a place before they can apply for the scholarship.
Please fill in the application form below and either post it or email it to us - details are on the form. Please remember to enclose proof of your qualifications.
The closing date is 31 May 2020.
Successful applicants will be notified by the end of July
Please be aware that this is a competitive process.
Successful students may be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be included in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.
Closing date: 31 May 2020.
Find out more
For further information or any queries you can:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01274 236637
Or call into My Bradford Student Support centre in the Richmond Building.