Country Specific Scholarships
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2015/16
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
Unlimited scholarships available
Self-funding international students (not EU) who are nationals of countries that are defined by the World Bank as having low-income or low to middle income economies.
Students on discounted partnership programmes are not entitled to this scholarship.
All full-time courses based at the University of Bradford (excluding MBA, distance learning and external).
- Burkina Faso; Also Upper Volta
- Cape Verde Islands
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Peoples Republic)
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Timor Leste (East Timor)
- Egypt, United Arab Republic of
- El Salvador
- Gambia, The Republic of The
- Guinea Bissau
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Kiribati (The Gilbert Islands)
- Korea (North), Democratic Peoples Republic of
- Laos People's Democratic Republic
- Moldova, Republic of
- Palestine; West Bank; Gaza Strip inc E Jerusa
- Papua New Guinea
- Samoa, Independent State of
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Yemen, Republic of
Payment amount & frequency
All students from one of the World Bank countries will be entitled to a £2,000 fee scholarships as a fee reduction for meeting or exceeding the entry criteria.
How to apply
These are automatically processed by the School and no separate application is required.