Bestway Foundation Scholarships
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): not available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2014/15
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
5 scholarships available
Application deadline: 29 May 2014
About the scholarship
The University of Bradford is pleased to announce that the Bestway Foundation is supporting five scholarships as part of the Counties in Crisis Scheme.
These scholarships will be for students domiciled in Pakistan who are starting a full time Master's course at the University of Bradford in September 2014 in one of the following areas:
- Life Sciences
- Engineering, Design and Technology
- Computing and Mathematics
- The scholarship is available for students on full time Master's programmes (not MBA) based at the University of Bradford. Students must be self funded.
- You no longer need to have secured an offer to study at Bradford before you apply for this scholarship.
- If you cannot come to Bradford without the full scholarship to cover your fees and living expenses then please apply for the scholarship before applying for a place.
- To be considered for a place on our Master's courses you will need to have achieved (or be about to achieve) the minimum level of degree qualification specified for your country (below).
- You will also need to meet our English Language requirements.
Payment amount & frequency
Full tuition fees and accommodation in The Green will be covered plus £3,500 per annum living costs to be paid in three instalments – October, January and April. Each scholarship is worth approximately £20,000.
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
Closing date: 29 May 2014.
Find out more
The Scholarship panel will consider your application in June.
If you are successful you will be asked to submit an application to the university and provide proof of your qualifications and level of English Language, plus an academic reference. You will then need to secure a Visa to study here at Bradford. We will be able to guide you through this process.
Please note - only successful students will be notified of the outcome. If you have not heard from us by 30 June then your application has not been successful.
Successful students must agree to be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be included in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.