School of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences Endowed Scholarship
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2020/21
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
1 scholarship available
Application deadline: 4 July 2020
About the scholarship
This award is open to a range of topics in line with the research and teaching of the School. It is expected that applicants will demonstrate a high level of research potential.
The studentship, valued at £8,933*, will cover the course fee and provide a maintenance award.
*Eligibility criteria apply to funding.
Studentships can be used to study for any of our Masters courses:
- MA in Archaeology & Identity
- MSc in Archaeological Sciences
- MSc in Human Osteology and Palaeopathology
- MSc in Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation
- MSc in Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
How to apply
Applicants must first apply to the University for admission to the appropriate programme of study, and complete an application form which includes a statement which summarises relevant experience and interest in the subject.
Complete the application form:
Please return the application form to FOLSArchSci@bradford.ac.uk.
Closing date: 4 July 2020.
Find out more
Enquires can be directed to individual Programme Managers:
- Cathy Batt for Archaeological Sciences
- Karina Croucher for Archaeology and Identity
- Rob Janaway for Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene investigation
- Jo Buckberry for Human Osteology and Paleopathology
- Vince Gaffney for Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage