University of Bradford Voucher Scheme
Part-time: not available
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2019/20
Postgraduate taught: not available
Postgraduate research: not available
Unlimited bursaries available
About the bursary
About the Scheme
This September each of our new full-time Undergraduate students (Foundation Year included) will receive a £50 eStudy Voucher.
This award is funded by University of Bradford in partnership with Blackwell’s Bookshops, who will ensure that each student receives their eStudy Voucher following enrolment.
This award is being provided so that in your first few weeks of study, students are confident that they have the funds they need to buy at least one core book in support of their studies.
- This scheme is available to all new Full Time Undergraduate Students starting in 2019/20
- This includes both Home and Overseas students.
- This is only available only to new students of the University. This includes those students studying on a Foundation Year or direct entry to Levels 2 and 3.
- Students are only eligible to receive this voucher once.
- Eligible students will be asked to sign up for this card during the online enrolment process in the Pre-Enrolment portal.
- Funds will be live on eVouchers until 15th September 2020
- Terms and conditions: https://blackwells.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360023575434-University-Of-Bradford-E-Voucher-Terms-Conditions-
All full-time undergraduate courses.
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Payment amount & frequency
Funds will be distributed by Blackwell’s, to each individual student, to their University email address.
The Blackwell’s card can be used at our University bookshop or online. Any funds remaining at the end of your course will be cancelled.
Lost Cards must be reported to Blackwells at Rowena.Howarth@Blackwell.co.uk. Blackwell’s guarantees to cancel each lost card within 24 hours of reporting Blackwell’s will not accept liability for any spend on the card between its loss and within the 24 hours of it being reported as lost
Any student dropping out of his or her course then Blackwell’s will, upon notification, cancel any remaining live funds within 24 hours.
How to apply
Eligible students will be asked to sign up for this card during the online enrolment process in the Pre-Enrolment portal.
Find out more
For further information email email@example.com.