Undergraduate Bursary Scheme
Part-time: not available
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2021/22
Postgraduate taught: not available
Postgraduate research: not available
Unlimited bursaries available
About the bursary
The University of Bradford is committed to helping students from all backgrounds access higher education.
In 2021/22 we will be offering a cash bursary to all Home students whose family incomes are under £30,000 a year.
- New students starting at the University of Bradford in 2021/22. Students who are studying for a second degree are not eligible.
- Home and EU students paying Home fees and studying full time.
- Family income of under £30,000 as assessed by the relevant student finance service.
- Students paying the full course fee i.e. £9,250 for a standard degree course.
- Students on a placement year or those repeating less than 80 credits and paying a partial fee will not be eligible for the bursary payment.
- Student must be fully engaging with their programme of study, i.e. attending lectures, handing in coursework and sitting exams as outlined in the Faculty Handbook.
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Payment amount & frequency
Students will receive a payment every year that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Year 1: £500
- Year 2: £600
- Year 3 and subsequent years: £700
Bursaries are paid in the last week of March directly into the student’s bank account via the Student Loans Company.
How to apply
We will automatically identify eligible students using information from the Student Loans Company – there is no need to apply to us directly.
However you must be financially assessed by 31 July 2022 in order to receive your bursary for that academic year i.e. September 2021 – August 2022.
Find out more
For further information email email@example.com or call 01274 236505.