Quinn Allchin Bursaries
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2021/22
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
2 bursaries available
About the bursary
Quinn Allchin Bursaries (funded by Quaker Peace Studies Trust): The awards for September 2021 are not confirmed yet. In 2020 two bursaries were available for any self-funded international student in the Division. The bursary contributed up to £8,000 pounds towards tuition fees. [No moneys are paid to the student but the bursary is paid direct to the University as part contribution towards tuition fees.] Only those holding conditional or unconditional offer on one of the postgraduate programmes within the Division of Peace Studies and International Development are eligible. If funding is approved, applications for September 2021 will open in March 2021 with a deadline of June 2021. Please do not apply until the competition is open.
- Only those holding conditional or unconditional offer on one of the postgraduate programmes within the Division of Peace Studies and International Development
- Applicant must be from one of the Least Developed Countries as per the list on UN webpage
- Applicants must have achieved first class honours degree
- International scholarships are for those self-funding only.
- Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than one award will be given the award of the highest value.
Only those holding conditional or unconditional offer on one of the postgraduate programmes within the Division of Peace Studies and International Development are eligible:
MA in Advanced Practice in Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution
MA in International Development Management
MA in International Relations and Security Studies
MA in Peace, Conflict and Development
MA in Peace, Resilience and Social Justice
MSc in Economics and Finance for Development
MSc in Project Planning and Management
MSc in Sustainable Development
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Payment amount & frequency
£8,000 towards the cost of tuition fees
How to apply
How to apply: Details to be announced when the competition is open.
Find out more
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org