Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2022/23
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
Unlimited bursaries available
To be eligible you must:
- Be from the UK or EU (if you are from the EU you must have done your degree in England to qualify).
- Be on a full-time taught Master's or research postgraduate programme and paying your own fees.
- Have graduated from your undergraduate degree programme within the last 10 years.
- In order to apply for this award you must have received a full maintenance grant from your Local Authority or the Student Loans Company in your final year of undergraduate study.
- Alternatively, for students who commenced their studies from September 2015 onwards you must have received a full means tested maintenance loan from the Student Loans Company
Bursaries will be paid in March provided that you are still in attendance and progressing satisfactorily on your course.
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Payment amount & frequency
£500 - to be paid no later than: w/c 28 March 2022
How to apply
If you feel that you meet the eligibility criteria then please email us at email@example.com including your name and UB number and we will send you an application form.
If you are on a research programme you can receive a maximum of three bursary payments.
Find out more
Please note, students may only claim one discount or bursary from the University towards their study, e.g. students may not receive the Alumni fee discount and the postgraduate bursary.
For more information email Bursaries@bradford.ac.uk; call 01274 236505 or call into MyBradford in the Richmond Building.
Closing date: 31 July 2023