Academic Excellence Scholarships for EU Students
Part-time: not available
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2021/22
Postgraduate taught: not available
Postgraduate research: not available
Unlimited scholarships available
About the scholarship
The University of Bradford is offering scholarships worth up to £6,000 per year to all EU students who meet the following criteria:
- Students who achieve the country equivalent of AAA at A-Level
Students studying on an undergraduate degree programme for more than three years would receive funding for the additional years subject to satisfactory progression (excluding any years you are paying a reduced fee, for example when you are on a sandwich year).
There are is no limit to the number of scholarships available – all students who are eligible will receive the award.
- EU students who achieve the country equivalent of AAA at A-level - a list of all qualifications and their equivalencies is available here:
- Students must be classed as an international fee-paying student and must be domiciled in an EU country prior to commencing their studies.
- EU students based in the UK who are eligible for home fee status will be assessed under the UK Academic Excellence Scholarship
- EU students that have level 3 qualifications which are not listed , please contact AABscholarship@bradford.ac.uk to ascertain eligibility.
- Students who already hold a degree cannot be considered for the scholarship.
- Students who transfer to us from another university will not be eligible for the scholarship unless they transfer into stage 1 of their programme i.e. foundation year or first year.
All full-time undergraduate courses
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- French Guiana
- Ireland, the Republic of
Payment amount & frequency
Students domiciled in Spain, Portugal or Poland will be awarded £6,000 per year by means of a reduction in tuition fees.
Students domiciled in any other EU country will be awarded £4,000 per year by means of a reduction in tuition fees.
The first year award will be paid in two equal instalments in November and April.
Subsequent years' awards will be paid in two instalments in November and April, subject to satisfactory progression at 58.00% or above.
How to apply
You don’t need to apply – students will be assessed for the scholarship automatically shortly after A-level results in August 2021.
If you have got the grades then you have got the scholarship!
Successful students will then be notified that they have been awarded the scholarship by the end of October 2021.
Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than 1 award, will be given that of the highest value. If eligible, this scholarship will be awarded instead of the standard EU Scholarship.
Find out more
Tel: 01274 236506