- All Home and EU students who achieve ABB or higher in their A-levels or equivalent.
- Please note, the ABB Scholarship is linked to the grades you achieve, it is not linked to your offer or your UCAS tariff points.
- If you have a combination of level 3 qualifications which are not listed or if your country of domicile or qualification is not listed, please email us at ABBscholarship@bradford.ac.uk to see if you are eligible.
- If you are taking the International Baccalaureate and have a score (or predicted score) of over 30 points then we will consider you for the ABB scholarship. Please email ABBscholarship@bradford.ac.uk for further information.
- Students must be commencing on their first, full time undergraduate degree programme in September 2015.
- Students on NHS-funded courses are unfortunately not entitled to this scholarship.
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- Ireland, the Republic of
- Northern Ireland
Payment amount & frequency
If you have provided your bank details to Student Finance England you will receive the scholarship direct into your bank account.
The first year award will be paid in two equal instalments in November and April.
Subsequent years' awards will be paid in two instalments in November and April, subject to satisfactory progression at 60.00% or above (i.e. you must achieve an average of 60% across all your modules - every result is taken into account).
How to apply
You don’t need to apply – students will be assessed for the scholarship automatically shortly after A Level results in August 2015.
Successful students will then be notified that they have been awarded the scholarship by the end of October 2015.
Further information about this scholarship
For further information contact:
Tel: 01274 23 6637