The successful candidate will have a first class degree in a relevant topic (such as Engineering, Controls, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Statistics or similar) and will demonstrate knowledge and interest in application of Big Data Science, Data Analytics, Machine Learning to engineering data resources and cyber-physical systems applications. Excellent communication skills, problem solving, multi-disciplinary project experience and programming skills are desirable.
This scholarship is available for Home/EU students only.
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- French Guiana
- Ireland, the Republic of
- Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
Payment amount & frequency
- £16,000 p.a. (tax free) plus home tuition fee for three years
How to apply
To apply please email your CV with a cover letter to Elena Nanneli (E.Nannelli@bradford.ac.uk).
For informal enquiries please email Professor Felician Campean (F.Campean@bradford.ac.uk) or Professor Daniel Neagu (D.Neagu@bradford.ac.uk).
Promising candidates will be invited for an interview early in June 2017.