Scholarships for 2017/18 Entry*
We offer a range of scholarships to support students on their University journey, including:
- Academic AAA and AAB Scholarships (Home/EU students)
Up to £3,500 over the duration of a three-year degree, to all Home/EU students who achieve AAB or higher in their A-levels (or equivalent)
- University of Bradford Undergraduate Bursary Scheme (Home/EU students)
£500 in year 1, £600 in year 2 and £700 in year 3 and subsequent years if your family income is assessed as being under £30,000 per year
- Country Specific Scholarships
£2,000 fee reduction scholarships for students from World Bank low-income to middle income economy countries (not EU)
- International Academic Excellence Scholarships
- Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
Details of all scholarships will be available soon.
"My scholarship helped me be so much more financially secure and focus on my studies."
* September 2017 to August 2018.