Research Matters radio show
Latest show: BCB (106.6FM and online)
Research Matters is a Bradford Community Broadcasting programme highlighting research based in and important to Bradford, and the people who are doing it. The programme is hosted by Professor Marcus Rattray, University of Bradford with a new programme every four weeks.
Chris Gaffney, Professor of Archaeological Science and Pro Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation at the University of Bradford. He talks about how geophysics and technology has transformed archaeological discovery including the discovery of the 'second Stonehenge'. He also reflects on Bradford heritage and how the Bradford Digital Twin developed by the Archaeology team in collaboration with Bradford Council will revolutionise urban planning.
Gisela Helfer, Associate Professor in Physiology and Metabolism at the University of Bradford and Director of Bradford Cafe Scientifique talks about Cafe Scientifique and reflects on over three years of broadcasting BCB Research Matters.
Steve Tillotson brings a roundup of latest news and events from the University of Bradford.
Other Relevant Links
- Bradford-Renduchintala Centre for Space AI
- Listen to the latest programme
- Café Scientifique monthly programme can be found by following on Facebook or twitter (@BfdCafe) or via the National Science and Media Museum
- University's public events Website
- University's research news stories
- Sign up to the research and innovation newsletter (published every 2 months)
- To find out more on anything you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, complete the enquiry form on the business website or call us on 01274 236000
- To provide feedback or ideas for future programmes contact Marcus Rattray via twitter @MarcusRattray