Bradford Science Bridges China
University of Bradford's RCUK Science Bridges China is an international research platform in advanced materials for healthcare. Led by the Polymer Interdisciplinary Research Centre, in collaboration with five leading research institutes at the University of Bradford, namely the Centre for Advanced Materials Engineering, the Centre for Polymer Micro and Nano Technology, the Centre for Pharmaceutical Engineering Science, the Institute of Cancer Therapeutics and the Centre for Materials Chemistry , it brings together scientists, companies and hospitals from the UK and China to develop areas in drug discovery, drug delivery and medical technology. It supports collaborative research and open innovation activities, with a focus on research community building.
- A major platform for collaboration
- Advancing pharmaceutical science and healthcare technology
- Collaborating in fundamental research
- Translating research for the benefit of society
- Creating new technologies and companies through open innovation