The Centre for Polymer Micro and Nano Technology is able to work in a flexible manner to deliver solutions for Industry.
We are able to undertake:
Contract research work
- Fee for service work
- Option to link royalty payments
Collaborative research work
- Industry sponsored PhD studentships
- Collaborate to generate new Intellectual Property (IP) - with option to exploit new IP through Joint Venture
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Short 10 to 40 week focus on a tactical project
- Classic 1-3 years focus on a strategic project with a bottom line impact
We provide consultancy in the area of developing new and improved micro and nano-components with nano-scale surface features which have been moulding using a variety of novel materials.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Dr Cristina Tuinea-Bobe
Senior RKT Development Officer
Tel: +44 (0)1274 23 3744
Mob: +44 (0) 7511 064815
University of Bradford