Patient and public involvement
Our research is guided by our Patient-led steering group, Chaired by Mr Robert Turner. They have a specific role in our research, which is as follows:
- Advise and support recruitment and design of data collection instruments and data analysis for all work streams.
- Advise on ethical considerations.
- Advise on implementation and governance of Experience-based Co-design.
- Contribute to the intervention modelling expert panel.
- Review the e-learning discharge module.
- Provide patient/carer critical opinion on the barriers and facilitators to implementation of the ISCOMAT intervention.
- Co-review intervention components prior to the main trial.
- Consider and advise on those components of the intervention that might be used by other patients with long term conditions.
To contact our patient-led steering group, please get in touch with Hanif Ismail firstname.lastname@example.org