Centre for Inclusion and Diversity
Led by Professor Uduak Archibong, the Centre for Inclusion and Diversity consolidates and facilitates the development of applied research on inclusion and diversity at the University of Bradford.
Our priorities include:
- Employee diversity in health and education.
- Inequalities in health and social care.
- Researching disadvantaged groups.
- Cross-cultural negotiation of community and family engagement in public services.
- Culturally sensitive measurement and psychometrics.
- Visible difference and disfigurement research.
The Centre also acts as a resource for researchers, educationalists and clinicians, as well as providing a platform for communication on inclusion and diversity. We aim to become a world class centre of expertise in applied research, knowledge transfer, policy and programme development, and consultancy on inclusion and diversity.