Module code: COS5019-B
To provide theoretical understanding of and practical experience of a collaborative software development project.
- Assessment of requirements, assured quality and verification
- Design and development methodology. Purpose and standards for documentation
- Group project, beginning with defined problem (user requirements), through to proven working software solution mimicking software company environments
- Projects will be taken from proposals made by external clients
- Resources needed: Students will have a repository per project to maintain notes, meeting notes, software code etc.
- Software to share code such as Git or svn repositories will be explored