Fundamentals of Programming
Module code: COS4016-B
To introduce fundamental principles of computer programming and software construction.
To develop skills in problem solving applied to computer programming.
- Introduction to problem solving techniques and their part in the software development process)
- Basic software tools for software development
- The concepts of object, class and interface
- Program constructs: sequence, selection and iteration
- Testing and debugging programs
Download the PDF for Fundamentals of Programming »