What we offer
re:centre aims to inspire the design and redesign of products, services and infrastructure to deliver radical new business solutions for growing businesses large and small.
From our base at the heart of the regenerated campus we can support you in a number of ways. We can:
- Act as a bridge to enable you to access leading edge research and academic experts to enable you to get extra support when you need it
- Help you to develop new relationships with other businesses and researchers across the UK with our global partners
- Offer you cost effective space available on a short leases to enable you to get started quickly and easily
- Offer you ‘shared spaces’, more public but very cheap access to desk space and facilities, useful if you work alone or are a new start-up business
- Access to other business people from a wide spectrum of disciplines, offering unique opportunities for collaboration, peer support and networking
- Access to meeting room facilities and seminar/exhibition space
- Provide a unique opportunity to access other facilities and expertise from within the university
The re:centre is :
- Purpose built for meeting, working, discussing, creating, networking...
- A meeting place with open spaces, private spaces, sun-spaces, areas to suit different types of meetings and activities
- A venue where staff can engage in knowledge transfer with businesses, explore research opportunities, or give students the chance to hear first-hand knowledge from established businesses
The re:centre is dedicated to helping the University and the business world understand each other better and work together for the benefit of our students, staff, the city and the region in which we operate.
If you’re a student at the University of Bradford and you’ve got an idea that you want to develop, this is the place to come. Other Bradford University alumni have already launched businesses from the re:centre (such as Esquoia); so could you.
- Access to businesses that are based in the re:centre or in the city and its environments. We can introduce you to businesses that are open to the prospect of collaboration and want to hear new ideas.
The re:centre is the place for radical new business solutions and we’re open to ideas. Come and share some with us and our partners.