Temporary Agency Staff
All requests for engaging a temporary agency staff worker are managed via HR Service Now.
In the first instance you may liaise with your HR Business Manager to understand the process and discuss your requirements in more detail before submitting your request.
The normal purchasing procedures of each department should be adhered to when ordering a temporary staff worker. In addition the following information will be required when making a booking with the agency:
- The name and contact number of the person who will be responsible for the temporary worker.
- The Faculty, School /Department name/ location of where the temporary worker is required to work.
- A description of the job / assignment, the skills and attributes required.
- The length or the duration and hours of work for the assignment.
- Any other information felt necessary to get the right candidate to meet your requirements.
- Mr James Platts
Associate Director of Procurement
- Tel: 01274 231321
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Louisa Tejeda-Wood
Tel: 01274 233060
- Mr Ian Stow
Tel: 01274 233063