Temporary Agency Staff
In the first instance you must liaise with your HR Business Manager to have agreement that you are able to source and engage a temporary agency staff worker.
HR will also be able to advise you which Agency provider is best suited to meet your needs so please contact:
The normal purchasing procedures of each department should be adhered to when ordering a temporary staff worker. In addition the following information will be required when making a booking with the agency:
- The name and contact number of the person who will be responsible for the temporary worker.
- The Faculty, School /Department name/ location of where the temporary worker is required to work.
- A description of the job / assignment, the skills and attributes required.
- The length or the duration and hours of work for the assignment.
- Any other information felt necessary to get the right candidate to meet your requirements.
- Mr James Platts
Associate Director of Procurement
- Tel: 01274 231321
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Louisa Tejeda-Wood
Tel: 01274 233060
- Mr Ian Stow
Tel: 01274 233063