Postgraduate taught (Master's) fee reduction
The University of Bradford is offering a 20% reduction in postgraduate taught tuition fees to those affected by redundancy during the pandemic.
The reduction is offered to help those affected enhance their skills for future employment.
We understand that redundancy can be difficult to bounce back from. We want to help you if you’ve been affected, and support you in taking back control of your future.
Why study now?
With the job market becoming increasingly competitive during the pandemic, now could be the perfect time to study. A postgraduate taught degree could help you to:
- Stand out from the crowd - You can develop advanced level skills, knowledge and experience and give yourself a crucial advantage.
- Broaden your horizons - Often, you don't require a background in the subject you study. This means you could go for a slight, or even a complete career change.
- Make the most of your time - If you have more spare time than before, studying is a great way to use it. Some of our postgraduate taught courses offer part-time options, so you can work round your other commitments.
Government-funded postgraduate loans of up to £11,570 are available to help cover your course fees and living costs, meaning you don't need to pay for your studies up front.
20% tuition fee reduction
We can help you develop your knowledge and skills to enhance your future employment opportunities, at a reduced cost.
If you have been made redundant since 1 April 2020, we’ll support you financially with a 20% reduction in your postgraduate first-year course fees.
Can I benefit?
You will be eligible for reduced fees if you meet the following criteria:
- You apply for a full or part-time Master’s degree (with the exception of MBA courses) at Bradford
- Your studies are self-funded (postgraduate loan)
- You are a UK home student
Please note that students are only entitled to one discount or scholarship. If you are eligible for more than one award, you will be given the award of the highest value.
Being a student at Bradford isn’t just about your course though; we’ll personally support you to help you get back on your feet.
Our support services include:
- Careers service – our expertise, resources and contacts can help you make the right choices to support your career.
- Counselling service – if you’re experiencing anxiety, loss of confidence, or just need somebody to talk to, our friendly, experienced counsellors are here to listen.
- Financial support service – our experts can help you finance your studies. There are several options available including scholarships, discounts and loans.
Our support services are available free of charge throughout your studies.
By taking a Master's course I improved my knowledge and gained professional and social skills by working in teams, presenting my work verbally in front of my colleagues or simply interacting with my colleagues and professors. Anelisse Bivol-Nigel, LLM International Legal Studies graduate
Spread the word and help your community
If you have friends, family or ex-work colleagues who could benefit from this offer, please tell them about it and share the page on social media: