#UoBresearchculture at its best...
- We have a vibrant array of research seminars including bradford experts and external guest speakers.
- Our ethos is to encourage researchers to try other disciplines and specialisms - to support our whole research community - not just your host research centre or cluster.
- The future of research is interdisciplinary, so starting early during your doctoral research is a good idea.
- If you attend a seminar please use social media to share your positive experience with the hashtag #UoBresearchculture.
Public Lectures and University Research Events
- Lessons to Learn from Harold Wilson (evening lecture) - 14 November
- Human Machine Interactions (lecture) - 19 November
- Growing MedTech Translation 2019 - 6 December
Peace Studies and International Development
- Weds 4th Dec, 4-6pm, P2.01 - The Blue Economy and Sustainable Development in the African continent, Dr Ife Okafor-Yarwood, King’s College London.
Sociology, Public Policy and Criminology
All seminars are on Wednesdays 1-2pm, Pemberton P2.02.
- 26th Feb - Professor Ivan Reid (Visiting Professor and Alumnus of Bradford University) - 'Some Global Issues of equality, equity and quality in widening access to, and participation in, Higher Education.' Dr Carole Binns will Chair this Seminar.
- 25th Mar - Fiona Porter - 'The many 'hats' of the police: a discussion of street level policing today'. To be Chaired by Dr. Hannah Intezar.
- Thursday 21st November - Ellen De Korte - Recognising materials over time 1, 1.10pm, Room 01.08 Phoenix SW.
- Monday 25th November - Ellen De Korte - Recognising materials over time 2, 1.10pm, Room 01.08 Phoenix SW.
- Friday 29th November 13.15-14.15 -Dr David Souto (University of Leicester; https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/npb/people/ds572), Room TBC.
- Monday 9th December - Riccardo Cheloni - Image-Driven Visual Field Testing in Glaucoma - 1.10pm, Room 01.08 Phoenix SW.