A-Z of Research Training
This list provides all of the training opportunities open to doctoral researchers. Although we have tried to bring everything the university offers together in one place, you need to follow these links to find:
- information about what the stand-alone sessions or modules cover
- this helps you to make an informed decision as to whether the training will meet your needs
- booking/enrolment forms or procedures particular to each provider.
Please note that not all of these sessions run all of the time.
- If something is listed without an active link, this means it will return but no new dates have been announced by the provider.
- Some run in the autumn/winter, some in spring - and a few are offered over summer.
- For anything that is discontinued, we remove these altogether to avoid confusion.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Many of us offer one-to-one consultations so that you can learn new skills even when training has finished.
Follow us on Twitter to find out about:
- Latest sessions and how to book
- #UoBresearchculture events on and off campus
- Changes to training and new events
- Links to external training and resources.