With the University taking the decision to move teaching activities online, and with staff and students now working and studying from home, we want to make sure that nothing dampens the Team Bradford spirit.
To do this, we are going to be creating a ‘virtual campus’ with a host of activities to keep everyone as happy and as sociable as possible during what is a really difficult time for many.
There are so many things that make us all proud to be part of Team Bradford but our close-knit community is one of the most important and this will help to ensure we do not lose that.
Here's a list of things we will be bringing you over the coming days:
- Weekly mindfulness sessions
- Virtual gym classes
- Store cupboard cooking tips and recipes
- Virtual University of Bradford Book Club.
Please check this page for continuing updates on these planned activities.
Your health, welfare and safety is our number one priority at the University and we want to help.
- Our counselling service have provided answers to frequently asked questions and information on how to request advice and support
- Here are some local stores and their opening times to help with food supplies
Please do visit our frequently asked questions pages for answers to common questions. We've put them together based on the questions we've received already and will continue to update them. If you need advice please see how to contact us.