Coronavirus (COVID-19) links and resources
This page contains links to other sources of information to help combat the coronavirus and stay safe. It also contains links to resources put together by the University of Bradford.
A full list of guidance can be found on the UK government's Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do page.
Official NHS resources
- NHS Coronavirus (COVID-19) overview
- Check if you have coronavirus symptoms
- Self-isolation and stay at home advice
Accomodation and isolation
If you live or work in a residential educational setting, such as halls of residence, please see the UK government's guidance on isolation for residential educational settings.
Your health, welfare and safety is our number one priority at the University and we want to help. Please visit our well-being page for details on activities.
We have also prepared information for students about mental health and counselling and also counselling FAQs for staff.
Information relating to pupils, students and young people
IT and learning resources
- Coronavirus frequently asked questions
- Information from our Health, Safety and Security team
- University Counselling Service (see also our well-being page)