On-campus events and COVID-19 Coronavirus
See information about our Applicant Experience Days (AED), Visit Days and Open Days below.
Following the Government’s advice regarding large gatherings, the University has postponed all events that were planned to take place on campus until the end of May in the first instance.
We are monitoring official advice and information and will continue to make decisions in light of any new developments and announcements from Government. Our events will be rescheduled at a future date and we will provide further details when we are able to.
We understand the level of anxiety that the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is causing. We want to assure our University community that the health, welfare and safety of our staff, students and everyone involved with the University of Bradford, is our number one priority.
We look forward to seeing you at our rescheduled events.
This information was updated on Wednesday 25 March 2020 at 11:24am. Please check back later for further updates regarding our on-campus events.
Postponed planned events
The following events have been postponed:
- Taster Day - Wednesday 25 March
- Varsity - Wednesday 25 March
- Optometry Visit Day - Wednesday 1 April
- Access and Participation Plan (APP) Launch - Tuesday 21 April
- Applicant Experience Day - Wednesday 22 April
- Optometry Visit Day - Wednesday 29 April
- Harold Wilson Lecture - Thursday 30 April
- Graduation ceremonies - 14-16 July
- Graduation Dinner/strategy launch - 15 July
Events currently unchanged
The following events currently remain in place pending review. Please check back for updates.
- Homespun Festival - Monday 1 June
- Open Day - Saturday 20 June