Coronavirus: University guidance and updates
The University of Bradford is now operating virtually due the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
On these pages you will find information and resources to enable you to apply, study, work and get support.
- For health information and advice, see the NHS website on coronavirus.
- See what steps to take on GOV.UK to tackle the virus.
If you live or work in a residential educational setting, such as halls of residence, please see the UK government's guidance on isolation for residential educational settings.
University information and support
Get the latest if you're thinking about or already have applied to the University of Bradford.
- General questions and answers for prospective students
- UK applicants
- International applicants
- Enquire or contact us about university applications
We have prepared the following topics for those studying at the University of Bradford.
- Frequently asked questions and answers for our students
- Teaching and placement activities for students
- Postgraduate research guidance
- Counselling support for students
- Extenuating circumstances
- Exams while at university and coronavirus
- Student finance, bursaries and money
- Accomodation during the coronavirus situation
- Academic Performance Safety Net FAQs
These FAQs for staff are based on advice and guidance from ACAS and the CIPD.
We have support in place to help and a range of wellbeing activities planned for you to partake in.
Find updates on how we're dealing with on-campus events and the coronavirus.
Find official guidance including what to do and resources available.
Find a log of previous emails sent to our staff and students.
Journalists can find out how to contact our Media Relations team about the coronavirus topic.
See how to contact us if you have further questions about the Coronavirus while studying/working at Bradford.