Evaluating Dementia Care and Services Conference
The UK Evaluation Society Yorkshire and Humber Regional Network in collaboration with the Bradford Dementia Group, University of Bradford are holding a conference focusing on evaluating dementia care and services from the perspective of people with dementia and their family carers.
The conference will take place on Tuesday 25th June 2013 from 1pm-3.30pm and 4pm - 6pm at Heaton Mount Conference Centre, School of Management.
Session topics will include:
- voices of people with dementia in randomised controlled studies
- analysing narratives of the service user experience in residential care and day services
- designing an evaluation study to include the perspectives of people with dementia
- evaluating care from the perspective of family members
- evaluating dementia care provided within personal relationships
- using visual methods to access the perspective of family carers during sensitive times of transition