Team Bradford Tournament
Date: 24 May 2017
Time: 10:00 - 16:30
This year’s tournament isn’t all about sport – the 2017 winners will need wits, power and perseverance.
The all-new Team Bradford Tournament format features:
- A quiz to test your wits
- Puzzles to stretch your patience
- Sports to challenge your fitness
In order to win, your team will need to excel in all three. Wise recruitment is essential – each element will challenge different skills.
Twenty teams of 10 staff and 10 students will compete in sports, puzzles and a quiz, starting at 10:00 and finishing by 16:30.
Team sheets are available to download via the link below.
There can only be one winner, has your team got what it takes?
If you are not interested in competing but would like to lend a hand on the day please let us know using the contact details below. Volunteers are key to the success of the day.
List of activities
The Team Bradford Tournament will consist of the following:
- Team Challenge
- Frisbee Alley
- Wheelchair Basketball
- Tug of War
*Subject to change
Dates for your diary
- Friday 7 April – Deadline for the Team Bradford team sheets.
- Week commencing Monday 24 April – The team colours will be revealed.
- Friday 5 May – Deadline for team names and themes.
- Friday 12 May – Release of the rules and regulations.
- Tuesday 16 May - Release of the timetable.
- Wednesday 24 May – The Team Bradford Festival!
If you have any questions please contact the Events Team with ‘Team Bradford Tournament’ in the subject heading.