Location: Atrium, Richmond Building
Date and Time:
Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:00 - 14:30
Join us in the Atrium to explore some of the wellbeing initiatives and services that are available to staff and students.
There will be information available on a range of subjects:
- Find out more about Employee Benefits including My Sustain Rewards and the forthcoming Cycle To Work Scheme, and see what’s on offer from All Terrain Cycles, one of our local bike shops who are part of the scheme.
- Sign up to the Living Streets Campaign and pledge to walk a little more during May, all who do so at the event will receive a pedometer and water bottle (while supplies last).
- Find out about our health care cash plans.
- Hear more about our lovely edible campus and how you can benefit from this.
- Meet staff from our Counselling Service and University Nursery.
- Bradford Beating Diabetes will also be offering mini health checks.
- HR staff will be available to discuss policies and procedures which support equality.
- Staff on the Emm Lane Campus can book a place on a Mindfulness Taster Session running on 21st April, 12:10-12:50.
- The Creative Space session running on the City Campus on 20th April, 15:30-16:30 is open to all staff and students.
- Join an Edible Campus Tour on 22 April starting at 12:30.