Skip to content
Open menu Close menu

Student cards

Campus information
Courses and study

Your student card gives you access to University buildings. It is used to register your attendance at lectures/ seminars and it provides proof that you are a student.

Replacement cards

You can get a replacement card by going to The Hub, based adjacent to the Atrium in the Richmond Building.


Lost cards

If you have lost your card you will have to pay £10.00 for a replacement.

Damaged cards

If your card is not working or damaged through wear and tear we will replace your card free of charge, if you can hand in the damaged card.

Stolen cards

If your card has been stolen we will provide a free replacement card once you have provided us with a Crime Reference Number.

Share this