As a student at University of Bradford School of Management, you have the opportunity to study abroad at one of our partner institutions for a semester or a year.
Studying in a foreign country will be a defining moment in your life.
As well as immersing yourself in a new learning environment, it’s a chance to broaden your academic and personal horizons, explore new cultures and develop new perspectives on your subject of study.
It’s also an opportunity to experience different cultures and lifestyles, acquire inter-cultural communication skills and a wider knowledge of the world.
Erasmus Exchange Scheme (Europe)
- Aarhus School of Business and Economics
- IAE Lille
- Tilburg University
- Umeå School of Business and Economics
- University of Cologne
- University of Gdansk
- University of Lisbon
- Vrije University
- Grenoble Ecole de Management
World Wide Exchange
- California State University (AACSB accredited campuses only)
- Clarkson University (Potsdam, New York)
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Hosei university (Tokyo)
- Monash University (Melbourne) (currently on hold)
- National Chengchi University
- University of Manitoba (Winnipeg)
- ISEP participating institutions in the US (AACSB accredited only)
The University of Bradford also offers opportunities for shorter international placements. Please see the main Study abroad website for details.