Our research is focused around three interdisciplinary areas:
- employment relations, social justice, leadership and working lives
- international contexts of business and finance
- innovation technology and entrepreneurship
This is managed through four research centres, each led by a Director:
- Bradford Research in Innovation Technology and Entrepreneurship Lab
- Centre for Applied Research in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Centre for Research in Organisations and Work
- Bradford Centre for Business in Society
The centres operate at the interface between high quality research and business engagement.
We are leading on interdisciplinary approaches that address organisations in their broadest sense with consideration of culture, leadership, strategies and behaviour within them, as well as the environmental pressures they face.
Research focuses on global organisational issues such as justice, equality, social responsibility, sustainability, innovation and enterprise development, alongside traditional topics related to the performance and growth of organisations.
Our vision is supported by a strong track record of working in partnership with over 100 companies in the UK and internationally, many of them blue-chip, plus the NHS and charitable organisations such as the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.