Dean's Lecture and Alumni Networking Event - Singapore - November 2013
Date and Time:
Fri 22 Nov 2013, 18:00 - 22:00
Professor Jon Reast, Dean of the School of Management, delivered a guest lecture titled 'Relationship Marketing' for alumni and graduands at the MDIS campus, Singapore, on Friday 22 November 2013.
Over 25 alumni, including both those who completed their studies in Bradford and those who studied Bradford programmes at MDIS, attended event; and in doing so participated in the 50th Anniversary celebrations of Bradford University School of Management.
They also met with the School’s newly appointed Dean, Professor Jon Reast, who delivered a guest lecture titled ‘Relationship Marketing’ at the event and shared highlights from the last 50 years including some exciting plans for the future.
Alumni of the School of Management, University of Bradford and those from MDIS in Singapore who are currently living and/or working in Singapore are encouraged to join the University of Bradford – Singapore Alumni Group on Facebook to find out more about the latest news and events.
We are looking for volunteers to become committee members of the Singapore Alumni Group and help deliver the key aims and objectives of the group which are;
- promote networking amongst alumni in Singapore
- plan and organise social and networking events
- keep alumni in touch with the School of Management and University of Bradford
- support prospective and new students in Singapore
- help recent graduates to research job opportunities in Singapore
- promote the School and University brand and reputation in the region