Miss Solange Bohling
Research Interests (key words only)
Anglo-Saxon England, Palaeopathology, Physical Anthropology, Archaeology of Disability, Osteology.
Teaching and Supervisory Responsibilities
- Lab demonstrator for Human Evolution (undergraduate)
- Lab demonstrator for Analysis of Human Remains (MSc)
- Lab demonstrator for Palaeopathology (MSc)
- Lab demonstrator for Maths and Quantitative Methods (MSc)
- MSc Human Osteology and Palaeopathology, 2014-2015, University of Bradford.
- BSc (Hons) Anthropology with a minor in Classical Civilisations, 2008-2012, University of California, Los Angeles.
- Anglo-Saxon England.
- Disability in archaeology.