Miss Heiam A. Mohamed Hamed
|Location||Richmond building, room K34|
|Department||Archaelogical Sciences (Environment Science)|
Research Interests (key words only)
PAH, Soil, Pollution, Interaction between PAH and minerals in soil, hazard identification and quantification.
- Faculty of Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, University Omar Almukhtar –Albayda’- Libya.
- Academy of Graduate Studies, Benghazi, Libya.
- MSc Environment Science and Engineering.
- Environment Science.
- Benchmarking PAH contamination in urban soils in West Yorkshire.
- The Effect of Weight Composition of Boruifish (Mugil Cephalus) Fished From Benghazi Coasts on ITS content of Mercury, Selenium, Lead and Cadmium(2007), Egyptian Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol.22 No(6B)June.
- Lead and Cadmium Contents in Trillia (Mullus Surmuletus) Fishing Form Benghazi Region (2007) Egyptian Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol.22 No(8A)August.