Mr Andrew Iain Fraser
Research Interests (key words only)
Archaeology, Mesolithic, Marine, Seismic Reflection, GIS, Mapping
After 20 years working in IT consultancy, Andy decided to do something useful and turned his attention to archaeology.
- BA (Hons) Classics, 1995, The University of Liverpool.
- MSc Archaeological Sciences, 2016.
- Various, 1996-1998.
- British Training International (1998-2002).
- IT Helpdesk: British Council (2002-2004).
- SAP BASIS Administrator: British Council (2004-2007).
- British Council (2007-2010).
- University of Leeds (2012-2014).
- SAP Security Consultant: Atos (2014-2015).
- Project design and implementation.
- Consultancy on IT Security.
- Consultancy on audit compliance.
- Troubleshooting SAP system security.
- Geophysics of submarine environments.
- Analysis and interpretation of seismic data and reconstruction of the Mesolithic \ Neolithic boundary of terrestrial lands, pre-inundation.
ERC-funded Lost Frontiers project