Eligible distance learning courses
Distance learner library services are only offered to students studying on the programmes listed below.
If you are not registered on one of the following courses and feel that you have a need to use these services please contact the Distance Learning Librarian for advice.
Students studying at collaborative partner institutions cannot use these services. However, they should have a University of Bradford username and password for accessing most of our online resources. For further information, please see our page about services for distance learning students.
- PgCert / PgDip / MSc Advanced Dementia Studies
- PgCert / PgDip / MSc Dementia Studies
- PgCert / PgDip / MSc Diversity Management
- PgCert / PgDip / MSc Leadership in Health & Social Care
- MSc Leadership in Health & Social Care (International)
- PgCert Leading Service Improvement
- PgCert / PgDip / MSc Rehabilitation Studies (Continence for Physiotherapists)
- PgCert / PgDip / MSc Rehabiliation Studies (Physiotherapy in Women's Health)
- Continence Theory for Physiotherapists (module)
- Continence Practice for Physiotherapists (module)
- PgCert Higher Education Practice (D/L version)
- BSc Chemistry Apprenticeship
- MSc Analytical Sciences (Part-Time)
- MSc Clinical Pharmacy
- Optometry Career Progression Course
- Professional Certificate in Glaucoma
- Professional Higher Certificate in Glaucoma