Remote Wipe a Device through Office 365
If a device is lost or stolen and configured for Office 365 you can use the system to remote wipe the device to protect against the loss of data and identity fraud. To do so:
- Login to Outlook on the web.
- Click on the Settings (cog) icon.
- Select Options.
- Expand the General menu item.
- Select Mobile devices.
- Select the device to be wiped.
- Select the Wipe Device icon (hover over for tool tip).
- Confirm the wipe.
You should also report the loss of device to the police and your mobile network provider. If a lost device contains University data you must also report the loss to IT Servicedesk.